Hey there! How’s it going? In honor of Dapper Day at Disneyland this weekend, I thought I’d share five of my favorite things about Dapper Day! So in no particular order, here are some of my favorites:
1. Going with my friend Ajackieo! This was the first time either one of us had participated in Dapper Day, and we had a blast! If you want to join in on the fun you can watch our Dapper Day Vlog here 🙂
2. My dress. The dress that I wore for Dapper day was such much fun to wear! When I participated in Dapper Day, the weather was quite warm, so this dress was perfect!
3. The Dapper Dans. This was my first time seeing the Dapper Dans! I was so excited because going to Dapper Day and seeing the Dapper Dans were both on my “Disney Bucket List”. Being able to do both on the same day was extra special.
4. Seeing everyone dressed up to the nine’s. Everyone looked amazing! Seeing everyone’s different take on Dapper Day was such a treat.
5. The activities that the Dapper Day organization plans. Not only do the lovely folks over at Dapper Day plan an amazing day for everyone, but they also have events that bring everyone together and make a Dapper Day community. There’s the ride on the Mark Twain, and the “Dapper Derby” on the Carousel.
and now they even have the Dapper Day Expo, which is a “marketplace” featuring all things dapper.
Have you been to Dapper Day? How was your experience? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon 🙂
Hey there how’s it going? I’m back! How have you been? I apologize for my long delay and a lack of an explanation. I started school and I was completely swamped with tests, and homework. But now I’m ready to jump back into the wonderful world of Disney!
First off, a huge congrats to The Walt Disney Company on their two Oscar wins this past Sunday! I think it’s great that two years in a row Disney was able to was able to win Academy Awards . Maybe next year they can make it three years running with a win for best animated feature for Disney/Pixar’s new film Inside Out?
Also, who’s ready for the 60th Anniversary of Disneyland! I’m so excited for the Anniversary and all the magical things that are being planned! Personally, I’m looking forward to the World of Color- Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Disney. I remember being able to go to the parks during the 50th Anniversary and how magical the parks were. Are you planning on spending the 60th Anniversary down at the Parks? What are you most looking forward to?
In other park news, I’m sure you’ve heard about the ticket increases coming to park tickets. Adult ticket prices now being $99 and children 3-9 tickets now being $93. This comes after last years raised ticket prices right before Memorial Day. What are your thoughts on the new prices? Do you think it’s crazy or understandable with the increase of the parks?
I hope you’ve been well and I’ve enjoyed catching up with you. Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon 🙂