Hey there! How’s it going? In honor of Dapper Day at Disneyland this weekend, I thought I’d share five of my favorite things about Dapper Day! So in no particular order, here are some of my favorites:
1. Going with my friend Ajackieo! This was the first time either one of us had participated in Dapper Day, and we had a blast! If you want to join in on the fun you can watch our Dapper Day Vlog here 🙂
2. My dress. The dress that I wore for Dapper day was such much fun to wear! When I participated in Dapper Day, the weather was quite warm, so this dress was perfect!
3. The Dapper Dans. This was my first time seeing the Dapper Dans! I was so excited because going to Dapper Day and seeing the Dapper Dans were both on my “Disney Bucket List”. Being able to do both on the same day was extra special.
4. Seeing everyone dressed up to the nine’s. Everyone looked amazing! Seeing everyone’s different take on Dapper Day was such a treat.
5. The activities that the Dapper Day organization plans. Not only do the lovely folks over at Dapper Day plan an amazing day for everyone, but they also have events that bring everyone together and make a Dapper Day community. There’s the ride on the Mark Twain, and the “Dapper Derby” on the Carousel.
and now they even have the Dapper Day Expo, which is a “marketplace” featuring all things dapper.
Have you been to Dapper Day? How was your experience? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon 🙂