Hey there! How’s it going? Join me and my friends as we celebrate the Year of the Dog at Disney’s Lunar New Year celebration!
It was a lovely day full of celebrating, and Disney 1st! We had never been to a Lunar New year event, My friends Alana and Danielle had never ridden the monorail, we met the lovely disneybounder Felicia for the 1st time. All in all a wonderful day at the Parks.
I love that the Disney Parks host celebrations like the Lunar New Year. Have you ever been to the Lunar New Year festivities? How was your experience? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon 🙂
Hey There! How’s it going? I’m back after a hiatus and I’m so excited to be back sharing more Disney goodness with you.
First up, is a special flashback vlog of my first time using the MaxPass feature at the Disneyland Resort. I absoulety love how the MaxPass makes your day flow so easily. Especially when you’re in a big group, now none of your friends have to run to either park to get a fastpass for everybody. Add to that, the feature to download your photopass pictures it’s honestly my favorite way to navigate the parks.
Have you used the MaxPass feature while visiting the parks? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon!
Hey there! How’s it going? This Throwback Thursday, I’d like to go back to the time My friend Ceanna and I rocked our Disney Side for 24 straight hours at Disneyland!
This was my first time at a 24 hour event at the Parks and it was so much fun! Have you participated in a 24 hour Disney event? What was your experience like?
A few weeks later we went back to Disneyland and had a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah of a Disney Day with a first-timer!
Have you been to Disneyland with a first timer? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon 🙂
Hey there! How’s it going? In honor of Dapper Day at Disneyland this weekend, I thought I’d share five of my favorite things about Dapper Day! So in no particular order, here are some of my favorites:
1. Going with my friend Ajackieo! This was the first time either one of us had participated in Dapper Day, and we had a blast! If you want to join in on the fun you can watch our Dapper Day Vlog here 🙂
2. My dress. The dress that I wore for Dapper day was such much fun to wear! When I participated in Dapper Day, the weather was quite warm, so this dress was perfect!
3. The Dapper Dans. This was my first time seeing the Dapper Dans! I was so excited because going to Dapper Day and seeing the Dapper Dans were both on my “Disney Bucket List”. Being able to do both on the same day was extra special.
4. Seeing everyone dressed up to the nine’s. Everyone looked amazing! Seeing everyone’s different take on Dapper Day was such a treat.
5. The activities that the Dapper Day organization plans. Not only do the lovely folks over at Dapper Day plan an amazing day for everyone, but they also have events that bring everyone together and make a Dapper Day community. There’s the ride on the Mark Twain, and the “Dapper Derby” on the Carousel.
and now they even have the Dapper Day Expo, which is a “marketplace” featuring all things dapper.
Have you been to Dapper Day? How was your experience? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon 🙂
Hey there! How’s it going? Join me and my friend Alyssa as we head on down to Disneyland for Long Lost Friends Week and my first visit to the revamped California Adventures!
Have you had a chance to visit the new DCA? What’s your favorite thing to see or do? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for watching and I’ll see you real soon 🙂