Hey there! Last week, my friend Alana and I headed to down to the Parks for a quick Galentine’s Day trip. It truly was a day that was outta this world.
We went to The VOID to do the Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire virtual reality experience (Which was AMAZING! but more about that later). We also hung out at the Star Wars Launch Bay taking pictures with all of our favorites ( as seen above), and what mission is complete without the proper fuel?
We fueled up at the Storyteller’s Cafe characters breakfast buffet at the Grand Californian Hotel…. where I may have eaten my weight in gluten-free Mickey waffles #SorryNotSorry
Join us won’t you? You can watch the Vlog here
Have you been to the Star Wars Launch Bay? Who’s your favorite character to meet? (Mine’s Chewy 🙂 ) Let me know in the comments below!
Hey There! How’s it going? I’m back after a hiatus and I’m so excited to be back sharing more Disney goodness with you.
First up, is a special flashback vlog of my first time using the MaxPass feature at the Disneyland Resort. I absoulety love how the MaxPass makes your day flow so easily. Especially when you’re in a big group, now none of your friends have to run to either park to get a fastpass for everybody. Add to that, the feature to download your photopass pictures it’s honestly my favorite way to navigate the parks.
Have you used the MaxPass feature while visiting the parks? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon!
Hey there! How’s it going? In honor of Dapper Day at Disneyland this weekend, I thought I’d share five of my favorite things about Dapper Day! So in no particular order, here are some of my favorites:
1. Going with my friend Ajackieo! This was the first time either one of us had participated in Dapper Day, and we had a blast! If you want to join in on the fun you can watch our Dapper Day Vlog here 🙂
2. My dress. The dress that I wore for Dapper day was such much fun to wear! When I participated in Dapper Day, the weather was quite warm, so this dress was perfect!
3. The Dapper Dans. This was my first time seeing the Dapper Dans! I was so excited because going to Dapper Day and seeing the Dapper Dans were both on my “Disney Bucket List”. Being able to do both on the same day was extra special.
4. Seeing everyone dressed up to the nine’s. Everyone looked amazing! Seeing everyone’s different take on Dapper Day was such a treat.
5. The activities that the Dapper Day organization plans. Not only do the lovely folks over at Dapper Day plan an amazing day for everyone, but they also have events that bring everyone together and make a Dapper Day community. There’s the ride on the Mark Twain, and the “Dapper Derby” on the Carousel.
and now they even have the Dapper Day Expo, which is a “marketplace” featuring all things dapper.
Have you been to Dapper Day? How was your experience? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon 🙂
Hey there! Happy October! You know what that means… It’s Halloween Time at the Disney Resorts. I recently had the chance to visit Disneyland to see all the Boo-tiful decorations and ride the Haunted Mansion Holiday. Check it out!
I love riding the Haunted Mansion when Jack Skellington pays a visit. Want to ride along?
What’s your favorite thing to do at the Disney Resorts during Halloween Time? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you real soon 🙂